History of the Visual Arts and Architecture: Middle Ages to 1600 (B-KUL-F0KA3A)
To provide knowledge and insight into the relevant art-historical period.
No specific prior knowledge required.
Is also included in other courses
- Bachelor of Archaeology 180 ects.
- Bachelor of Art Studies (Abridged Programme) 60 ects.
- Bachelor of Philosophy (Option: General Philosophy) 180 ects.
- Bachelor of History (Major Subject: Ancient History) 180 ects.
- Bachelor of History (Major Subject: Antiquity Until Present) 180 ects.
- Bachelor of Musicology 180 ects.
This course offers an overview of the history of the plastic arts and architecture of Western Europe from the Middle Ages up to 1600.
Syllabus is published at ACCO, 2004.
Three questions will be posed of which 1 is a visual question with aid of a photocopy. During the exam two slides will be projected.