Master of Business Communication
Master of Arts
ObjectivesThe degree seeks to offer students an education that enables them to apply critical-scientific insight and abstract thinking and to put to use communicational, linguistic and research-related skills in order to function as a communication expert in labour organizations and/or to autonomously develop a well-reasoned perspective on communicative issues in labour organisations.
Upon finishing the degree, the student will have:
- knowledge of the major theories of communication;
- knowledge and understanding of communication processes in organizations and the ability to apply this knowledge in order to analyze and optimize the communication businesses;
- experience with various forms of linguistic communication (in Dutch)that are relevant to communication processes;
-knowledge and understanding of two foreign languages in the business world;
- knowledge of business economics, marketing and public relations;
- knowledge of relevant research methods regarding business communication;
- experience in reporting research results in reports and theses.