Systematic and structured support of recent research in theoretical and numerical plasma astrophysics carried out at the centre for plasma astrophysics.
- Mathematical methods in theoretical plasma physics and MHD
- Numerical methods in theoretical plasma physics and MHD
- Special items in plasma physics, solar physics and plasma astrophysics
Is also included in other courses
- Doctoraatsopleiding in de Wetenschappen (Wiskunde)
- Master of Mathematics (no new enrolments in 2012-2013) (Option: Applied Mathematics) 120 ects.
Continuous evaluation with take home assignments and projects.